10 Updated Colloquialisms for the Modern Age
- Hindsight is always 1080p.
- One #hashtag does not a trending topic make.
- Too many hosts spoil the podcast.
- That’s a hard act to unfollow.
- 140 characters to the wise is sufficient.
- The bandwidth is always greener on the other side of the firewall.
- E-mail, Twitter, and Facebook are three best friends and three worst enemies.
- People who live in glass houses shouldn’t check their address on Google Street View.
- A fool and his passwords are soon parted.
- He’s 10 bits short of a byte.